The Dixieland Revival is a London based band that performs stunning renditions of your favourite top 40 chart tracks in a 1920’s classy style. They have performed around the world in amazing cities such as London, Paris, Abu Dhabi, Nice and New York. They have also played in venues such as The Shard and various Michelin Star restaurants around London. The musicians in the band have huge industry experience, working and touring with established artists such as Peter Andre, Shakin’ Stevens & Ollie Murs.
They have several band set-up options for you to explore:
– Trio (double bass, keys, vocals)
– Quartet (double bass, keys, drums)
– 5 piece (double bass, keys, drums, trumpet)
– 9 piece (double bass, keys, 3 x female vocalists, 1 x male vocalist/guitarist, Sax, Trumpet, Drums)
– Girly group (3 female singers plus the quartet or 5 piece)
– Male group (1 Male singer plus the quartet or 5 piece)
– Wandering trio
If there are any other ideas you may have in mind, please do not hesitate to get in touch.