Paula is an international radio and live DJ who last year completed a 14 country world tour. Based in London, she writes and releases her own music and has headlined a sold out event at Camden Roundhouse. Her music collection hosts over 40,000 tracks and features everything from the ’60s, ’70s and ’80s, right through to the present day charts. She is sure to impress the crowd with her mixing talents!
Paula has a weekly radio show on Kane 103.7 FM every Thursday from 3-5pm. Recently, she completed a world tour broadcasting from 14 countries and playing live shows along the way. She’s DJed in Croatia, Russia, Japan, Cambodia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka and New Zealand. She is an open format DJ who specialises in rock, reggae and dance music and DJs alternative floor fillers live. She has played over 100 private and corporate functions in the last two years receiving 5 star reviews so you can trust she’ll keep your guests dancing. She is also happy to collaborate on a playlist if you have special songs you’d like to include on the night.
Booking Paula includes 5 hours DJing plus a full PA, speaker set up and equipment, lights, lasers and smoke machine. She also has 2 wireless microphones for speeches or announcements. Aside from fee, client is to cover soft drinks and a meal to be provided during the set.
DJ Seizure has full public liability insurance and all equipment is PAT tested. She can set up anywhere and only needs 2 plug sockets.
- Professional DJ with over 5 years’ experience in live venues & radio
- Ssuitable for all events and has previously performed at clubs, concerts, private parties and in support of major label recording artists
- She DJs live on FM radio weekly, broadcasting her own show
- Experienced and confident in working alongside bands or other artists
- Music styles & genres tailored prior to your event
- Happy to take requests on the night
- All equipment is fully PAT tested & covered with Public Liability Insurance
- 100% positive reviews
To book Paula, or for all other enquiries, please send us an email at email@example.com